Jazovia Cultural Centre
Part of the EJN MEMBER DIRECTORY
| Past Events
| Create Widget
| 30 - 30
Fundacja Integracji Kultury was established in 2010. It is a non-profit organisation founded by Krzysztof Kobylinski who is a jazz composer and musician. Below are the main purposes of the organisation:
- native and international wide range activities in musical culture and education
- development and promotion of different domains of musical creativity especially in jazz
- promotion and encouragement of young musicians in the country and abroad
- cooperation with world-wide music centres
- focus on artists, critics, musical representatives and activists about world music and culture
The organisation performs two main musical projects:
- Palmjazz Festival which takes place every year in October and November in Gliwice (Poland). It has been playing since 2010.
- Filharmonia Festival which plays every year from April to July, in Gliwice (Poland). It has been playing since 2014.